Eddisbury Conservative Association is an active and vibrant Association based in Tarporley, Cheshire. The purpose of the Association is to ensure election success for Conservative candidates, whether that is Parliamentary, European, Police and Crime Commissioner or local government. The majority of the constituency is rural apart from the town of Winsford which consists of more than a third of our electors.
The Association is funded totally by our members and supporters and to whom we are very grateful. We are always trying to find innovative ways to reach out into the constituency to encourage more people to get involved.
If you would like to get involved too you can do so in any of the following ways:
- Make a donation - your money will be put to good use campaigning for elections. Money will also help us campaign all year round and not just at election times.
- Be a supporter - attend one of our many social or political events or perhaps help to deliver a few leaflets in your own area.
- Become a member of Young Conservatives (under 25 years of age). Membership is £5 per annum if you are aged 23 or under. You still get all the usual entitlements and benefits of full membership.
- Become a Member. You will be entitled to attend the Association AGM and your local Branch AGM if you wish. You will also have a vote in any Party ballot including the selection of Conservative Party Leader, Member of Parliament and local government candidates.
- Join our Patrons' Club. You will have all the benefits of Membership plus an annual dinner and drinks reception each year with a Guest Speaker/Minister as well as our own Member of Parliament. The dinners are held in a local hotel whilst our drinks receptions are usually held in the home of one of our members.
- Attend our Conservative Policy Forum (CPF) meetings. You will have the chance to discuss local and national policies - these will help to shape the Conservative Party Manifesto.